With years of experience, Landscape Supply of Utah puts all the tools in your hands to
create the landscape you’ve always wanted. We offer wholesale prices. Call us today with
any questions, we’re happy to help!
Landscape Supplies Wholesale to the Public
- Protects from erosion
- Conserves moisture
- Suppresses weeds
- Adds additional organic matter
- Prevents soil compaction
- It just looks good by providing a cover of uniform color and texture.
Boulders & Flagstone
Choosing the right boulders for your landscape project can bring all the elements together into one breathtaking design. Create the perfect mood in your yard by adding a flagstone patio or stone slab treads.
Decorative Gravel & Cobble
The addition of rock can turn an ordinary yard into experiencing something special. From basic xeriscapes to extraordinary Japanese rock gardens we can accomplish the designed look and function you want. If we don’t have the rock you are after, our designers know where to get it.
From a basic layout to an intricate landscape design complete with an English Garden and bubbling brook, our professional team of designers will listen to your ideas & create the outdoor setting that you have in mind.
Landscape designs provide a scale accurate professional drawings of your yard showing all existing and new features; a comprehensive layout incorporating your needs and wants. Includes a complete planting schedule, materials sheet with quantities and do-it-yourself instructions
Do it yourself Options- Ranging from a consultation to full design
$75 per hour Consultation –I hour minimum
- One hour on-site consulting session with our University educated landscape designers
- A list of materials needed to complete the project with costs and delivery options
Tier 1 Design
- Consulation included
- Computer drafted or hand sketched design with existing features as needed
- Per client meeting incorporating all wanted elements
- Basic notes as needed for construction directions/suggestions
- 1 revision per owner’s notes and comments up to 1 hour
- A .PDF file and one 11”x17” printed copies of design
For only $300
Tier 2 Design
- Includes everything in Tier 1
- Full planting plan- including complete plant schedule
- Supplementary elevation drawing as needed to show design intent
- Colored if needed to communicate design intent
- A .PDF file, one colored “11×17” print and one black and white print of design
For only $600
Tier 3 Design
- Includes everything from Tier 2
- Designed by a Licensed Landscape Architect
- Preliminary sketch with homeowners on-site
- Comprehensive notes and details
- A.PDF file, one colored and laminated print and 2 black and white prints of design size 24”x36”
For only $750
Let Us Help
Get a Free bid for installation
The use of elements like flowing water and a fire pit give a landscape design its character. Picture a tranquil stream softly moving over colorful pea gravel toward a lovely pond. We can create any mood or setting in your yard, so let your imagination soar!
Installing a Fire Feature in your back yard extends the enjoyment of your outdoor activities past sundown.
The possibilities are endless!
Our stone masons create outdoor works of art that add unique beauty and serenity to your home.
You like it, that’s all…
We stock our Nursery with a unique and diverse selection of trees, shrubs, perennials and groundcovers chosen by our designers specifically for beautiful, creative and successful Utah landscapes. If we don’t have exactly what you are looking for, just ask and we’ll order it!
“One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides”
– W.E. Johns, The Passing Show
Topsoil, Sand, Gravel & Amendments
Quality topsoil is the foundation for any
Our landscape designers can help you
make the right choice on the correct
amendments for your specific needs.
We deliver any quantity.
Landscape Supply of Utah
You want a beautiful yard, but a landscaping project can be intimidating!
Where do you even begin? We can help!
An intricate and breathtaking landscape begins with a good design and great landscape supplies. You must decide exactly what plants, features, rocks and such to place in your design and where to place them. Then it’s time to begin clearing things out of the yard and preparing the ground for new plants and features. Our professional design team will come to your home and provide you with a consultation and basic design layout. Check out our Design Center.
Don’t let your yard suffer!
When you work with our professional team of designers and have great landscape supplies,
your yard can become the pride of the whole neighborhood.
If the job becomes overwhelming or you just need a little help, we will give you a free bid.
We offer all plants and landscape supplies in our designs at wholesale prices. We can even deliver any plants, trees, rocks, or soil you need. We offer low rates on full size dump trucks or smaller loads.
We have many years of experience as professional landscapers. Our passion for landscaping shows in the quality of landscape supplies we carry. You’ll love our friendly customer service too!
Let’s work together to create the beautiful landscape design you’ve always dreamed of.