Utah Landscaping Rocks and Boulders
Decorative rocks and boulders add something special to any landscape design. In addition to aesthetics, they serve many functions.
Rocks can be especially helpful to minimalists who don’t want to spend a lot of time maintaining their yards, but they offer a plethora of possibilities for any landscaping project.
- Utah landscaping rocks can be used to create retaining walls, whether to offer structure to a slope or surround a patio, or making garden terraces.
- Rocks and flagstone can be used to form steps and special pathways across your yard or through a garden.
- Rocks and boulders can provide structure for a pond or waterfall feature.
- Boulders and stone slabs can make interesting “benches.”
- Utah gravel rock can act as mulch in a garden or be molded to make a pathway.
- Utah landscaping rocks, boulders, flagstones, pavers, and gravel can be used to break up monotony in a landscape.
- They help create focal points, and aesthetic contrasts with softer elements like grass and plants.
- Rock gardens are a unique example of pure rock aesthetic. Inspired by Zen rock gardens, you can use rocks to create an area of quiet, calm, and meditation.
- They add visual balance, form, color, angles, geometry, and dimension to a space.
Landscape Supply of Utah offers a great selection of Utah landscaping supplies, from Utah mulch and Utah compost to decorative boulders and water features. We have a vast supply of rocks, gravel, flagstone, boulders, and pavers of different sizes, textures, shapes, and colors. Contact us for more options!
- 13 September 2016
- 08 September 2016
- 30 August 2016
- 06 August 2016
- 19 July 2016