Unique Landscape Design Ideas
Landscape Supply of Utah offers a variety of nursery supplies, including Utah landscaping rocks, Utah landscaping supplies and Utah pavers. Landscape Supply of Utah offers a glimpse into unique landscape design ideas that won’t break the bank.
- Soft Pebble Pathways – Pathways don’t need expensive concrete work. By simply adding brick edging with soft, smooth pebbles, a peaceful pathway is an instant pick-me-up to any backdoor area. Smooth pebbles add an instant unkept – yet sophisticated – beach vibe.
- Chips – Instead of using expensive slabs of slate, garden materials can include a wide variety of chip-styles, including wood, shell and stone.
- Groundcover – Instead of simply adding groundcover, homeowners can add checkerboard patterns, adding wood dividers to separate compact and low-growing areas.
- Sedum – Sedum is a low-growing plant that creates a soft surface for pathways. Sedum grows well on stone, wood and shell pathways, making it extremely hardy and versatile.
- Shredded Bark – Giving backyards and flowerbeds a soft look, shredded bark pathways can easily incorporate wood, shell and stone, giving a natural look to any area.
- Rock Pairings – Incorporating large rocks with small rocks lends a unique look to any surrounding tree or shrub area.
- Step Sculptures – These can easily be achieved by simply forming small pebbles into step-shaped circular forms.
- Sleepers – Cutting sleepers and sinking them into pebbles gives an instant beach-feel to any backyard.
- Wood Strips – Incorporating an Asian vibe to any backdoor theme, placing wood strips for a pathway and surrounding it alongside ornamental grasses creates an instant Japanese-garden effect.
- Pea Gravel – Pea Gravel offers a soft look – and feel – to any backyard pathway and is especially good for pets and young children.
- Raking Patterns – A popular Japanese garden trend is to incorporate a Zen-garden, which includes rocks raked in a unique pattern. Many homeowners are incorporating this trend into their backyard and garden pathways, which lends an instant Asian-vibe to any landscaping.
- Water Features – Including fishponds, circling patios and water spills, including those over brick walls or down bamboo shoots, adds a peaceful tranquility to any backyard area.
Peaceful gathering spaces allow backyards to be an extension of one’s home. Adding fire pits, water features and contemporary outdoor seating adds a pleasant, unique vibe to one’s backyard.
- 13 September 2016
- 08 September 2016
- 30 August 2016
- 06 August 2016
- 19 July 2016