WHY LANDSCAPING SUPPLIES UT
You want a beautiful yard. You’re tired of the weeds. You have some unused space in your yard and a landscaping magazine to inspire you. But the landscaping bids you’ve received from other landscape design companies are just too expensive. What do you do?
Perhaps you have resolved to do the work yourself, but there just isn’t time. A landscaping project can be intimidating! Where do you even begin? We can help!
An intricate and breathtaking landscape design begins with a good basic layout. You must decide exactly what plants, features, rocks and such to place in your design and where to place them. Then it’s time to begin clearing things out of the yard and preparing the ground for new plants and features.
Many DIYers start out with some great ideas but their enthusiasm soon fizzles out when they begin the backbreaking work. Homeowners run out of time. They run out of money. And the job sits there half-completed for months.
Your Outdoor Project Takes Shape with Professional Hands Helping!
Why not save yourself all that time, hard labor, money and stress by hiring a professional landscape designer to do the job for you? Our professional team will come to your home and provide you with a consultation and basic design layout.
If you choose to move forward, we will work with you and do all or part of the work. We also offer financing options so that you can get the landscape design of your dreams at affordable monthly payments.
Don’t let your yard suffer! When you work with our professional team of designers and craftsmen, your yard can become the pride of the whole neighborhood.
Check out these advantages:
- On-site consultation with seasoned landscape designers and architects.
- Landscape design – scale accurate professional drawings of your yard showing all existing and new features; a comprehensive layout incorporating all your needs and wants. Includes a complete planting schedule, materials sheet with quantities and do-it-yourself instructions.
- The option to have us do the work you can’t do alone, such as boulder walls or major grading (heavy machinery needed). If you run out of time or energy before the job’s complete, we’ll step in and finish it up quickly for you.
- We offer all plants and materials in our designs at extremely low wholesale prices.
- We can deliver any plants, trees, rocks, or soil you need. We offer low rates on full size dump trucks or smaller loads.
We have many years of experience as professional landscapers. Our passion for Utah landscaping shows in the quality of work we perform. You’ll love our friendly customer service too!
Let’s work together to create the beautiful landscape design
you’ve always dreamed of.
- 13 September 2016
- 08 September 2016
- 30 August 2016
- 06 August 2016
- 19 July 2016