Inspiring Patio Designs
Landscape Supply of Utah offers a variety of modern patio designs and ideas. Whether it’s incorporating Utah landscape gravel, Utah pavers or Utah landscaping rocks, Landscape Supply of Utah strives to help homeowners create a backyard patio retreat. Popular patio design ideas include:
- Squares and Rounds – Mixing and matching pavers of stained concrete and colored stones in a variety of shapes and patterns is a popular way to incorporate a touch of whimsy.
- Bistro Style – Incorporating a circular fire pit, hardscape designs and airy plants lends for an ideal outdoor entertainment venue for any backyard.
- Slate – Adding slate to patio designs lends a natural, yet sophisticated look to any backyard.
- Fireplaces – Whether it’s an outdoor fireplace or a fire pit, adding a warm and glowing feature makes a patio the ideal hangout place for summertime evening barbecues.
- Winter Patios – Having a covered outdoor patio makes an ideal retreat for cool winter evenings.
- Earth Toned – Incorporating earth toned colors and natural materials, including organic shapes, helps create a modern, yet inviting area.
- Do-It-Yourself Cabana – By simply purchasing a PVC pipe and incorporating curtains around an outdoor furniture design, helps create an instant tropical cabana feel to a backyard.
- Recycled Materials – Whether it’s incorporating extra black slate, irregular shapes or even recycled aluminum letters, a fun design can define any backyard design.
- Flagstone – A popular trend is incorporating custom-built flagstone furniture, lending a natural look to any patio.
- Trendy Fence Designs – Instead of the standard chain link or wood panel fencing, consider weaving aluminum flashing together to form a unique, glamorous design.
- Sheds – Adding a shed to any outdoor area makes a backyard charming and functional. Garden tools and lawn mowers can easily be stored nearby, which is perfect for smaller garages with limited space.
- Rustic Style – Adding an open-style dining area that includes reclaimed wood siding is an excellent way to create a unique outdoor focal point.
- Glazed Pots – Adding large pots to any patio or deck area adds instant pops of color and can also be multi-functional, serving as outdoor container gardens for tomatoes and herbs.
- Colorful Patios – For patios that incorporate partial walls, adding colorful splashes of paint with eye-popping furniture adds an instant splash of welcoming fun.
- Outdoor Sofas – Adding touching comfort to any backyard area, outdoor sofas are the perfect congregation area for a patio.
Barefoot Style – Adding rock pavers to ribbons of native grasses creates a Lilly pad look that is functional, fun and less expensive than paving an entire backyard.
- 13 September 2016
- 08 September 2016
- 30 August 2016
- 06 August 2016
- 19 July 2016