Essential Landscaping Supplies Checklist
DIYing landscape is becoming popular for good reason; you can save a lot of money on landscaping if you have the knowledge to do it yourself rather than hiring a professional. These are some of the landscaping supplies to consider when planning your landscaping project.
- Shrubs & Trees can provide privacy as well as shade.
- Ground Cover & Grasses create an attractive background for other features.
- Perennials are an investment for a long lasting landscape, but can be more costly.
- Annuals are an inexpensive way to fill space between perennials until they mature.
- Compost & Topsoil Utah provide plants – as well as weeds – with essential nutrients.
- Mulch helps plants retain their moisture, prevents weed growth, and adds visual appeal.
- Sand Salt Lake City can be mixed with soil to reach the proper consistency for certain plants, to stabilize pavers, or just as decoration.
- Gravel & River Stones are inexpensive and adaptable for walkways, patios, and driveways.
- Landscaping Boulders Utah are an attractive way to create a focal point in any landscape.
- Pavers Salt Lake City provide a more durable and stable surface than the ground.
- Bird Feeders can be a decoration in themselves, but their true value is in attracting birds.
- Water Elements are an inviting way of creating tranquility in a landscape.
- Fire Elements can multitask as entertainment, warmth, light, and decoration.
While it’s not a good idea to use every one of these Utah landscaping supplies, it is a good idea to at least consider each one. Everyone is different, so the ideal landscaping design will be different for each person too.
- 13 September 2016
- 08 September 2016
- 30 August 2016
- 06 August 2016
- 19 July 2016